Friday, May 27, 2011

Housing Needed

This came in during the week and after some discussion with the sender, I'm passing it on. If you have any information to help, please feel free to pass it along my direction.

Make a Difference!

roger walter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Senior Pastor   http://bit.ly/qO3Vg
Seventh-day Adventist Community Church of Vancouver



I am a "niece" of Charlotte Roberts and my daughter and I attended her memorial service at the Vancouver church. What a beautiful church!  

Brittanea (my daughter) was so impressed with the church and the whole town of Vancouver that she would really like to move there--the problem is a place to live.  I was hoping that you might know of an elderly woman that would be glad to rent a bedroom or someone who has a space to rent that isn't too expensive.

Brittanea is 20 years old and has been working in Dr. Sharman's office here in Bremerton, WA. She still lives at home, because she doesn't make enough to pay her car payment and pay rent on an apartment.

She would love to get out on her own a little bit.  She has her own car.  She is a quiet girl--she doesn't smoke, drink, or party. I think she was impressed with how big the church is--maybe hoping for a little more socializing than is available in our church.

She would of course give references from our Pastor, and her work or whatever kind of references you would like.

Thank you for giving this some consideration.

Followers