Monday, July 6, 2009

Fwd:

This was supposed to be in the eNews this morning.  Please accept out apologies for doubling up today....


I would like to have a health ministries blurb on the enews about fitness please see the following attachments. I will be handing out the fitness record to interested parties on Sabbath school, but would like folks to know about the way to sign up to log their miles for fitness online. This logging has been created by Don Hall from Wellsource as a service. Once can purchase more help I believe. I found this in the health ministries section that I just discovered this week.  The healthe educator at the hospital just told me about it.
I find it odd to have meetings about walking when we should be walking. 
location of one of the pdfs
this is the website but please see the pdf attachments that guide folks to the register. The website above I had to register withe health ministries but the one on the pdf anyone can go to for free.
 

Mary McClay, MSN, CNS, APRN-BC, ARNP

Celdonna Services Web Pages  1 and 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers